- NBI Seminar, "Commercial Real Estate From A to Z," co-presented by Erin G. Howshar and Serena Sayani on Aug. 18, 2016
- McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren PLLC Announces Victory in Davis v. Cox: Washington State Supreme Court Unanimously Declares Anti-SLAPP Act Unconstitutional
- The 2015 Edition of "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News and Best Lawyers names McNaul Ebel as a Tier 1 firm in the Seattle Metro area in its Antitrust, Commercial Litigation, and Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants practice areas.
- Article: The Trojan Horse of Accredited-Investor Verification
- Accredited Crowdfunding Article by McNaul attorneys William Carleton and Kimmy Walker
- TAYLOR BRIDGE FIRE: Dozens of property owners have asked us to pursue their insurers and those responsible for the Taylor Bridge Fire. We have retained experts knowledgeable about these matters and welcome any calls or inquiries from others with knowledge of the fire or who were harmed by it.
- NBI Seminar, "Real Estate Title Defects," co-presented by Serena Sayani and Kimmy Walker on Nov. 4 and 5, 2015
- NBI Seminar, "Washington Foreclosures and Workouts," co-presented by Erin G. Howshar and Marc O. Winters on Nov. 9, 2015
McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren PLLC
McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren focuses on delivering strategic, targeted legal advice to our clients without duplicative effort or unnecessary cost. We have one goal in mind: the best outcome possible for our clients. This creates a win-win situation.
- Our clients develop direct, personal relationships with a specific lawyer.
- Our lawyers have the opportunity to represent clients across a broad spectrum of commercial litigation and business transactional matters.
- For everyone at McNaul Ebel, this shared goal creates an atmosphere of community and teamwork where service to our clients comes first.