- The 2015 Edition of "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News and Best Lawyers names McNaul Ebel as a Tier 1 firm in the Seattle Metro area in its Antitrust, Commercial Litigation, and Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants practice areas.
- Avi Lipman presented June 3rd at Seattle University School of Law's 2014 Advanced Trial Advocacy Institute on "Visual Trial and Today's Technology."
- William Carleton spoke at the 2014 Angel Capital Association Summit in Washington, DC. The session was titled, "The New SEC Regulations: Practical Interpretation and Guidance for Angel Group Management Activities."
- William Carleton spoke at the Thomson Reuters 2014 Online Financial Services Symposium in New York. The session was titled, "Disruptive Alternatives: An Insight to Crowd Funding and Peer-to-Peer lending, the new investment vehicles for investors."
- Greg Hollon spoke at the National Business Institute 2014 seminar "Applying the Rules of Evidence: What Every Attorney Needs to Know."
- Article: The Trojan Horse of Accredited-Investor Verification
- Accredited Crowdfunding Article by McNaul attorneys William Carleton and Kimmy Walker
- TAYLOR BRIDGE FIRE: Dozens of property owners have asked us to pursue their insurers and those responsible for the Taylor Bridge Fire. We have retained experts knowledgeable about these matters and welcome any calls or inquiries from others with knowledge of the fire or who were harmed by it.
McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren PLLC
McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren focuses on delivering strategic, targeted legal advice to our clients without duplicative effort or unnecessary cost. We have one goal in mind: the best outcome possible for our clients. This creates a win-win situation.
- Our clients develop direct, personal relationships with a specific lawyer.
- Our lawyers have the opportunity to represent clients across a broad spectrum of commercial litigation and business transactional matters.
- For everyone at McNaul Ebel, this shared goal creates an atmosphere of community and teamwork where service to our clients comes first.