- McNaul Ebel member William Carleton will be speaking on March 27 at the 2014 Angel Capital Association Summit at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. Bill will be part of a panel moderated by Mike Eckert, Chair of the Angel Capital Association's Policy Committee. The session is titled, "The New SEC Regulations: Practical Interpretation and Guidance for Angel Group Management Activities."
- McNaul Ebel memer William Carleton will be speaking on March 25 at the Thomson Reuters 2014 Online Financial Services Symposium at 3 Times Square, New York. Bill will be part of a panel moderated by Suzanne Barlyn, Thomson Reuters' Compliance Columnist, Wealth Management. The session is titled, "Disruptive Alternatives: An Insight to Crowd Funding and Peer-to-Peer lending, the new investment vehicles for investors."
- McNaul Ebel member Greg Hollon will be speaking on March 21 at the National Business Institute seminar "Applying the Rules of Evidence: What Every Attorney Needs to Know."
- Article: The Trojan Horse of Accredited-Investor Verification
- Congratulations to our 2013 Super Lawyers Mike Helgren, Greg Hollon, Jerry McNaul, Bob Sulkin, Pete Vial, Marc Winters, and Rising Stars! Tim Fitzgerald, Erin Howshar and Dan Weiskopf
- Accredited Crowdfunding Article by McNaul attorneys William Carleton and Kimmy Walker
- TAYLOR BRIDGE FIRE: Several property owners have asked us to represent them in pursuing their insurers and those responsible for the Taylor Bridge Fire to recover personal and property losses. We have represented clients in the past with major fire losses and successfully recovered from both those responsible for the fire and insurers. We have retained experts knowledgeable about these matters and welcome any calls or inquiries from others with knowledge of the fire or who were harmed by it. While all our matters are important to us, this fire loss has extra significance to us, as one of our attorneys had his property damaged by the fire.
- Leslie Hagin elected to sit on Board of WSBA's Section of Labor and Employment Law
McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren PLLC
McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren focuses on delivering strategic, targeted legal advice to our clients without duplicative effort or unnecessary cost. We have one goal in mind: the best outcome possible for our clients. This creates a win-win situation.
- Our clients develop direct, personal relationships with a specific lawyer.
- Our lawyers have the opportunity to represent clients across a broad spectrum of commercial litigation and business transactional matters.
- For everyone at McNaul Ebel, this shared goal creates an atmosphere of community and teamwork where service to our clients comes first.