Charlie Wittmann-Todd practices in the Litigation and Trial group at McNaul Ebel. He has experience representing individuals, trustees, financial institutions, and international companies in complex commercial disputes. Charlie has handled matters in state, federal and bankruptcy court, including complex financial product litigation, business disputes, insurance coverage actions, contract disputes, international litigation, and appellate litigation.
Prior to joining McNaul Ebel, Charlie practiced in the New York office of Jones Day, where he focused on complex civil litigation and bankruptcy disputes.
Representative Cases & Matters
Awards & Activities
- Awarded Fred G. Leebron Memorial Prize for the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s best writing in the field of Constitutional Law
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (JD, 2015), cum laude, Wharton Certificate in Management
- University of Chicago (MA, 2011)
- Whitman College (BA, 2008)
- New York, 2016
- Washington, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York