As a member of the Litigation and Trial Practice group at McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren PLLC, Claire Martirosian has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in all aspects of complex commercial litigation in state and federal court. With significant experience representing individuals and Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of matters, Claire has handled business and shareholder disputes, class actions, securities litigation, insurance litigation, health care litigation, employment litigation, professional malpractice, and more.
Prior to joining McNaul Ebel, Claire was a litigation associate at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP in New York, NY. Claire also served as a law clerk to the Hon. David Mannheimer of the Alaska Court of Appeals and a judicial extern to the Hon. Roslynn R. Mauskopf of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
A community-focused attorney, Claire has performed extensive pro bono work representing indigent clients in criminal, civil, and appellate matters.
Representative Cases & Matters
- New York University School of Law (JD, 2010)
- University of Virginia (BA, 2005), Phi Beta Kappa
- Washington, 2015
- New York, 2012
- US District Court for the Western District of Washington
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit