Leslie E. Barron
Leslie Barron practices in the Litigation and Trial group at McNaul Ebel. She has experience representing individuals and companies in all aspects of complex commercial litigation in both state and federal court, as well as administrative proceedings. Leslie has handled breach of contract disputes, business disputes, real estate and environmental litigation, employment litigation, Consumer Protection Act litigation, and securities litigation. In addition, Leslie has represented a cryptocurrency exchange in disputes with customers and has handled various employment, regulatory, and LCB compliance matters for a local cannabis retailer.
Leslie has also done extensive pro bono work, representing indigent clients in civil matters and immigration law matters.
Prior to joining McNaul Ebel, Leslie practiced in the Orange County, California office of Snell & Wilmer L.L.P., where she focused on complex civil litigation.
Representative Cases & Matters
- Defended a land-developer client in an administrative action which would have held the client liable for environmental contamination.
- Represented large retailers and manufacturing company in copyright and trademark litigation.
Awards & Activities
- Snell & Wilmer Pro Bono Award (2016)
- Wiley W. Manual Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Service, State Bar of California (2015)
- University of Iowa College of Law (JD with distinction, 2014)
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (BA, Political Science, highest distinction; BA, Spanish, 2011), magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, James Scholar
- Washington State, 2016
- California, 2014
- US District Court for the Western District of Washington (2017)
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2017)
- US District Court, All Districts in California (2014-2016)