Matthew J. Campos
Matthew Campos is a litigation attorney at McNaul Ebel and a member of the firm’s Litigation and Trial group. His practice includes employment law, wildfire litigation, legal malpractice defense, insurance disputes, commercial litigation, and business disputes.
Before joining McNaul Ebel in 2008, Matthew served as a judicial clerk for the Missouri Court of Appeals, where he worked on cases involving a range of areas of substantive law.
Matthew has also served as a legal consultant and expert in cases involving civil rights law and personal injury law. He was captain of his moot court team while attending the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Law, where he won numerous awards and accolades. He was selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2016.
Representative Cases & Matters
Awards & Activities
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star (2016-2018)
- London School of Economics (MSc, 2007), with distinction
- University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Law (JD, 2005), magna cum laude
- University of Missouri–Kansas City (BA, 2002)
- Washington State, 2008
- US District Court of the Western District of Washington