We are a "high-touch" boutique transactional practice serving established game developers, brand new studios, social gaming platforms, and ventures commercializing interactive media technologies.
Our clients range from developers of some of the most popular video games in the world, to platforms leading the paradigm shift to UGC monetization, to teams of Triple AAA veterans spinning up their own independent studios.
We help clients:
- Form new companies, onboard teams, and secure foundational IP
- Raise private capital, starting with SAFEs and Series Seed investment rounds, through late stage preferred stock financings led by leading California venture capital firms
- Review and negotiate development and publishing agreements
- Review and negotiate platform distribution agreements
- Implement UGC monetization programs
- Comply with GDPR, CCPA and COPPA
- Subcontract ports and other developments through MSAs
- Prosecute and manage trademark and IP registrations
We think our clients further benefit from proactive access to the firm's talented trial lawyers, as well as to our transactional colleagues with deep experience in crypto, fund formation and M&A.