Adrienne practices in the Litigation and Trial, and Tech, Video Games & Emerging Media groups at McNaul Ebel. She represents clients in complex commercial litigation in courts and alternative dispute resolution forums such as arbitration, and has handled a wide array of matters, including contract, intellectual property, franchise, and employment law claims. Adrienne has managed cases from the commencement of litigation through trial including all phases of discovery. Adrienne also works closely with her technology clients to ensure compliance with data privacy laws, such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, California’s Consumer Privacy Act, and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Prior to joining McNaul Ebel, Adrienne practiced in Chicago, Illinois at Cheng Cohen LLC where she represented franchisors in commercial litigation matters.
Representative Cases & Matters
Awards & Activities
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (JD, 2015)
- University of California, Berkeley (BA, 2012), departmental honors
- Illinois, 2015
- Washington, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin