Elisabeth J. Guard
Elisabeth Guard practices in the Litigation and Trial Group at McNaul Ebel. She has experience representing individuals and companies in all aspects of complex commercial litigation in both state and federal court. Prior to joining McNaul Ebel, Elisabeth practiced complex civil litigation in Seattle and from 2018 to 2020, she served as a law clerk for the Honorable Diane J. Humetewa of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.
During law school, Elisabeth served as a lead article editor for the Seattle University Law Review and as the President of the Seattle University Native American Law Student Association. Additionally, in 2015 Elisabeth worked in the Office of the Assistant Secretary-Indian Affairs as a Udall Native American Congressional Intern.
Representative Cases & Matters
Awards & Activities
- Seattle University School of Law (JD, 2017), cum laude
- University of Puget Sound (BA, 2013)
- Washington State, 2017
- US District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2017
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians, 2018
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2022