Bob Muraski leads McNaul’s Finance and Commercial Transactions group, focusing his practice on all aspects of financing growing businesses, from preferred equity for venture-backed startups to mezzanine and secured debt for development projects with institutional lenders. Bob also represents clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and spin-outs, corporate governance, license and development agreements, and commercial contract drafting and negotiation. Bob works with businesses in a variety of industries, with a particular emphasis on video game developers, Fintech and SaaS platforms, and other technology companies.
Bob has been involved in the following transactions:
- Preferred Stock financings led by leading California venture capital firms.
- Convertible note, SAFE, and Series Seed angel and regional micro-fund financings.
- Mergers and acquisitions with private and public Fintech, SaaS and other companies.
- Representation of institutional lenders and commercial borrowers in connection with secured and unsecured loan transactions.
- Corporate reorganizations driven by operational efficiency, liability protection, IP segregation, and taxes.
- Spinoffs of video game IP and subsequent financings and sales.
- Representation of high net worth individuals in connection with investments, asset acquisitions, and asset structuring.
- Workouts of secured and unsecured debts and other contractual obligations.
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, including master services agreements, video game publishing and distribution agreements, technology license agreements, and joint ventures.
In his spare time, Bob enjoys outdoor activities with his wife and daughter.
Representative Cases & Matters
Awards & Activities
- University of Oregon School of Law (JD, 2000)
- University of Oregon Lundquist College of Business (MBA, 1998)
- DePaul University (BS, accounting, 1996)
- Oregon State Bar, 2000 (Inactive)
- Washington State, 2007